Monday, April 19, 2010

Caleb Turns 2!

Caleb turned 2 on Saturday, April 17th! I look at that little boy and wonder how in the world he got old enough to be 2. Then he does something and I tell myself "Yep, he's 2. Not only is he 2 now, but he's been practicing being 2 for some time now." So, it's not only a wonder of motherhood, but an absolute miracle on some days that the little man survived to become a full-fledged 2-year-old! We love him and will keep him around a while longer.

Here are pictures of our big day. Sorry, there is no order to them, but blogger and I aren't getting along at the moment!
Mmmmm.....Cake!

He wouldn't get close enough to the cake or let me move the cake close enough to him to blow out the candles. Finally, I helped him get the job done.


This was the big gift. It was a big hit!


opening the big gift.



The birthday cake.





5 comments:

  1. love your cake!!!! Happy birthday Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! The cake is very cute, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night Ryan was telling me about the cake you made! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun day! I love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. The cake was super easy and Caleb had a great day...as far as I could tell!

    ReplyDelete