Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas was so Awesome

Hey it's Andrew again. Mom was going to do this blog, but I just had to do it because I wanted to tell you about the coolest present ever!

We went to Grandpa and Grandma King's for Christmas this year. It was such a long drive - it took us 2 days to get there, and I don't mean to short days, but 2 very long days stuck in the truck. It was fun staying at a hotel one night though. Anyway, we got to their house on Christmas Eve and I wanted to open presents so bad because I was just sure that Santa was going to bring me a bow and arrow. I've been asking for one since October! I even called Santa up and asked him if I could have one!

Christmas morning finally came and we kept opening presents. Everybody had presents to open, that was kind of cool. I got some fun stuff, but I have to show you a video so you can see the best part.

Isn't that just the coolest thing?! I was so excited and I spent the rest of the week shooting my bow and arrow!

So, highlights of Christmas (in no particular order):

  • My bow and arrow
  • Grandpa's zipper knee (he had knee surgery just a few days before we got there
  • My bow and arrow
  • Turkey hunting with dad
  • My bow and arrow
  • Playing with Grandpa and Grandma
  • My bow and arrow
  • Dad shooting a turkey
  • My bow and arrow

2 comments:

  1. yippy!!!! Glad you got there and back safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing out loud!!! It took FOREVER to open the present, and then...he realized what it was, paper was flying all over the place! So cute! Tell Andrew thanks for posting! You have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete