Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grettings from Andrew

Hello Everyone! Mom doesn't let me on the computer much because Caleb always wants on too and he just pushes to many buttons. But, today is your lucky day because I get to tell you about the most awesome day I had while mom, Caleb, and I were visiting aunt Teri a couple of weeks ago. I know, I'm late, but I blame mom so you can too!

First we went to an aquarium where we got to see some pretty cool ocean life. I saw an octopus, star fish, sea horses, sting rays, sharks, eels and lots of other cool things. We even got to touch a star fish! Mom tried to touch a sting ray that was in a big pool (don't worry, it was safe to touch) but then it came up along the side and mom freaked out. My cousin said she felt the sting ray and said it was slimy. Mom says that's why she didn't touch it. The water there was to deep for me to reach in. But, I did get to touch a star fish. I didn't want to at first, but mom finally talked me into it. It felt bumpy and hard like a rock.


After the aquarium and lunch with aunt Cyndi and uncle Mike, we went to the Child Discovery Museum. My favorite thing there was the helicopter. It was a real life flight helicopter. It was so cool! Then we went to the fountains at Gateway to play. I didn't like that as much. I went out to play in the fountains, then ran to the side and fell and hit my head. I didn't want to play in the fountains any more.














My very favorite part of the day was the trip back to aunt Teri's house. Mom, my cousin Emily and I all road the train back to the station by aunt Teri's house. I LOVED it!! The train went so fast and then it would stop to let people off and then go so fast again. I wish I could ride a train every day!


Well, that's all for now. But before I go, I want to tell my cousin Garrett thanks for the bike. He's the best cousin, because he gave me his bike with training wheels that was to small for him. I ride it every day now! Sometimes, mom and dad go on walks and let me ride my bike. Now I don't mind if Caleb wants to ride my Batman bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment