Thursday, June 4, 2009

To Smart for His Own Good!

Every once in while we have to play games to encourage Andrew to eat his meals. Here is today's conversation through our little game.

Mom: "I bet you can't eat that whole sandwich."

Andrew: Takes a big bite "Look mom."

Mom: "I would hate to see you take another big bite."

Andrew: Takes a big bite and opens his mouth wide for mom to see what he "isn't" suppose to do.

Mom: "Well, whatever you do next, do not take another bit."

Andrew: "OK, I won't."

Sadly, that was the end of lunch today. Now mom has to find another way to outsmart a 3-year-old.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. Who would have thought it? What a great kid!!! Good luck with the next meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already feel like I've used up all my resources in trying to outsmart a 1 year old; heaven help us when he is 3!

    ReplyDelete